Selecting The Right Destination
Some of the key MCC features that have contributed to our success are :
- Highly competitive, motivating, congenial and conducive academic environment with strict discipline.
- Well-ventilated buildings of the institute comprising spacious classrooms.
- Well-planned no. of lectures for a topic so that student has an idea of the percentage of the course covered every time.
- Homogeneous small batch size in order to ensure effective teaching, personal attention and caring of the students.
- Scientifically prepared high quality comprehensive study material.
- Highly renowned, qualified, experienced, committed and dedicated outstanding faculty.
- Prime attention on clarity of basic concepts through interactive lectures.
- Regular problem solving and doubt clearing sessions to remove individual doubts.
- No restriction for discussing problems with concerned faculties besides problem solving classes.
- Regular topic-wise & module-wise tests and its evaluation.
- Final step full syllabus tests in real examination environment.
- State-of-the-art OMR scanning set-up to make students acquainted with OMR system they are going to face in entrance exams.
- Computerized result processing to know students current/cumulative performance.
- Awards to class test rankers to Create competitive Environment Amongst Students.
- Test Analysis And Discussion session to know the strengths and weaknesses.
- Regular feedback to parents regarding the performance of their wards.
- Regular Response / Feedback from the students Regarding Their level of satisfaction.
- Motivational talks with personality Development and confidence building sessions by top Rankers and faculties.
- Pre-exam stress counseling.
- Special guidance on time management during exams.
- Special tricks to solve objective questions.
- Special guidance on 'How to solve the question paper'.
- Separate batches for hindi & English Medium.
- Separate notes for hindi & English medium students.
- Hostel facility available.
- Conveyance facility available.
In order to succeed we must first believe that we can.