CA Intermediate Course Eligibility Registration & Syllabus 2018
Integrated Professional Competency Course, a well-known part of Chartered Accountancy course. CA Intermediate Course Eligibility Registration & Syllabus 2018, former known as IPCC is that stage of CA course where students get the full working experience of core and allied subjects of Chartered Accountancy. Intermediate is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy course. It’s like winning a battle when someone has cleared CA Intermediate exam.
CA Intermediate Eligibility Criteria:
Who are eligible for CA Intermediate course?
A student who has cleared CA foundation examination can apply for CA Intermediate course. Students those have cleared intermediate level examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India can also apply for CA Intermediate course.
Those students who have passed graduation/post graduation in commerce with the minimum aggregate of 55% of total marks. Its equivalent grade from a recognized university can apply for CA Intermediate course. If a student failed in CA foundation exam or intermediate exam of ICASI or CMA or has less than 55% marks in graduation/post graduation, he/she can’t apply for CA Intermediate.
Direct Entry Scheme:
Direct Entry Scheme means a student can get direct admission in CA Intermediate course under the following conditions.
- A commerce graduates/post graduates secured in aggregate a minimum of 55% of total marks or its equivalent grade in examinations conducted by any recognized university.
- He/she must get an aggregate of 55% marks in any three papers of total 100 marks each. Papers are Accounting, Auditing, Mercantile Laws, Corporate Laws, Economics, Management (including Financial Management), Taxation (including Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws), Costing, Business Administration or Management Accounting.
- The student who has completed their graduation /post graduation in streams other than Commerce stream. They must possess minimum 60% aggregate of total marks or its equivalent grades in the examination conducted by any recognized university (including Open University).
CA Intermediate Registration Procedure:
Candidates who are eligible for CA Intermediate Course Eligibility Registration & Syllabus 2018 have to register for CA Intermediate course by filling online registration form available on ICAI website “ww.icai.org” in “Course Registration forms” under student’s tabs.
There are some points to keep in mind while filling the online registration form:
- Pay the fee of online registration form using payment gateway after filling the registration form.
- Take print out of online registration form generated automatically by the system after successful payment.
Following documents are to be submitted to the concerned regional office within 7 days from the date of online registration along with online registration form duly signed by students:
- Foundation route student has to submit attested copy of his/her 12th mark sheet of any recognized board.
- Direct route students also have to submit attested copy of graduation/post graduation mark sheet/mark sheets of Intermediate level examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Attested copy of Nationality proof if the student is the foreigner.
- Attested copy of special category certificate like SC/ST, OBC, physically disabled.
- One passport size colored photograph.
|NAME||Both Groups(in Rs)||Both Groups (in $)||Group 1st/2nd (in Rs)||Group 1st/2nd (in Rs)|
|Student’s Activity fee||2000||11000|
|Registration fee as Articled Assistant||1000||2000|
*To be paid once.
Cost of prospectus Rs. 200 to be paid by students in addition to above fees.
Syllabus details of CA Intermediate:
Here, you get the detail of whole syllabus of CA Intermediate course. CA Intermediate syllabus is divided into two groups, Group – 1 & Group – 2. These two groups consist of eight papers. Each paper consists of 100 marks and time given is 3 hours.
Group – 1:
- Paper – 1: Accounting [3 hours – 100 marks]
- Paper – 2: Corporate and other Laws [3 hours – 100 marks]
- Part – A: Company Law [60 marks]
- Part – B: Other Laws [40 marks]
- Paper – 3: Cost and Management Accounting [3 Hours – 100 marks]
- Paper – 4: Taxation [3 Hours – 100 marks]
- Part – A: Income Tax Law [60 marks]
- Part – B: Indirect Taxes [40 marks]
Group – 2:
- Paper – 5: Advanced Accounting [3 Hours – 100 marks]
- Paper – 6: Auditing and Assurance [3 Hours – 100 marks]
- Paper – 7: Enterprise Information Systems and Strategic Management [3 Hours – 100 marks]
- Part – A: Enterprise Information Systems [50 marks]
- Part – B: Strategic Management [50 marks]
- Paper – 8: Financial Management & Economics for Finance [3 Hours – 100 marks]
- Part – A: Financial Management [60 marks]
- Part – B: Economics for Finance [40 marks]
CA Intermediate is the 2nd stage of your Chartered Accountancy course and also your dream. You will not crack Intermediate exam with hard work, only instead you have to do smart work. Set a target, make study time-schedule and start preparation with a constant focus. Join mock test series. Mock tests will help you improving your work efficiency. It will measure your work on different-different parameters like speed of solving questions in given time, speed of revision in a fixed time, speed of completion of a chapter in given time-slot etc. Mock test series is very much important for your CA Intermediate exams. No one is better than MCC’s mock tests because MCC’s mock tests and model papers are truly similar to ICAI mock test papers. It is completely based on ICAI syllabus and pattern.