Check IPCC November 2018 Result from here….!
CA IPCC November 2018 Result is declared on 8th February 2019.
Do you want to know how to get the IPCC result through email/ SMS/online? then Read this article till the end to get details about IPCC pass percentage, IPCC May and Nov 2018 toppers, and how can you get your CA IPCC November 2018 result by name or by the center.
How to Check IPCC Result May 2019
Things To Take Care While Checking CA IPCC Result Nov 2018
*You need to be very attentive while choosing the link
*Don’t confuse between IPCC and INTERMEDIATE course
*Choose the appropriate link on Icai website direct entry or Foundation route.
*Be clear about your exemption
The Step by Step Process to Get Your CA IPCC Result Nov 2018 is
- Click on the given link.
- Enter your ‘Roll Number’ and ‘Pin’ or ‘Registration Number’.
- Then enter the Captcha Code as it appears in the image and clicks on ‘Check Result’.
- The result of CA Intermediate Old or IPCC November 2018 will be displayed on the screen mentioning the marks scored by the candidate in each paper of CA IPC
- Candidates can print the result by clicking on ‘Print’ button.
Candidates Can Get ICAI CA IPCC November 2018 Result on Their Email Id
A student can get the IPCC CA result through email by registering their email address with icaiexam.icai.org
The arrangement to register students email id with ICAI website is made from 4th February 2019 onwards.
Step by step to register an email address to view CA IPCC result
- Click on the link of ‘CA IPCC Result Nov 2018 on Email Id’ Click here
- Go to the Login/Register tab and enter CA IPCC
- Registered user id and password to login in ICAI registered account.
- Candidates need to enter their Name, Roll Number, E-mail id,
- captcha code/security text.
Now, click on the ‘Register Me’ to submit and successfully register for receiving CA IPCC result 2018 on their registered email id.
After the display of result in the website and other means
ICAI send the Statement of Marks of CA IPCC 2018 to candidates by post after the declaration of result. In case any candidate doesn’t receive the statement of marks within 4-5 weeks of the declaration of CA IPCC 2018 result, they should write an email to ICAI at email@example.com
Candidates who score 70% or above, in any one group or will be declared ‘Pass with Distinction’ in their CA IPCC result in 2018
ICAI also gives the provision to check result through SMS. You need not to worry if you are away from desktop and internet.
ICAI CA IPCC Exam Result Nov 2018 Through SMS
Candidates can also get their result of IPCC Nov 2018 result through SMS on their mobile number as mentioned below –
- Compose New Message and Type ‘CAIPCOLD(space)Roll Number’.
- Candidates need to send this to 58888.
In this manner, candidates who registered for SMS service will be able to, view their result of CA IPCC November 2018 on their mobiles.
“YOU HAVE ONE MORE ATTEMPT TO CLEAR OLD CA IPCC LEVEL”
The ICAI has ruled out registration under IPCC and renamed “ NEW IPCC as CA INTERMEDIATE COURSE’, under the new scheme of training, since June 2017, but has allowed registering for the exam under the old scheme.
The last attempt to clear the old IPCC level will be on May 2019.
Henceforth students will mandatory register under Intermediate level and will appear in respective exams.
Hurray!!!! Got an exemption (BEWARE you might be tricking yourself).
Don’t get confused in this labyrinth read below Grant of exemption to have a clear understanding
Important Update and Instruction on IPCC Exams and Results
- Student have the option to fill IPCC exam form either for a single group or both groups, hence IPCC result is out on 8th February for student appeared for single group Or both group.
- The result of both the route FOUNDATION ROUTE AND DIRECT ENTRY ROUTE is out on 5th February 2019
- ICAI has come up with notification on 27th December 2018, introducing a new pattern of 30:70 assessment for few objective papers of IPCC syllabus for May 2019 examination
- Virtual student portal will give the student a platform to check the complete procedure and status of their applications on the revaluation process
- For the May 2019, the more transparent and computerized manner of checking answer sheet will follow
Important Information Regarding Nov 2018 Exam and Result Cut Off
(1) A candidate may appear in Group I or Group II level(s), separately or simultaneously or in a Unit comprising of a set of papers of Group I and/or Group II
(2) A candidate shall ordinarily be declared to have passed in both the groups simultaneously if he :
(a) secures at one sitting a minimum of 40 percent marks in each paper of each of the groups, viz., Group I and Group II levels, and a minimum of 50 percent marks in the aggregate of all the papers of each of the groups; or
(b) secures at one sitting a minimum of 40 percent marks in each paper of both the groups, viz., Group I and Group II levels, and a minimum of 50 percent marks in the aggregate of all the papers of both the groups taken together.
(3) A candidate shall be declared to have passed in Group I level or Group II level or unit, as the case may be, if he secures at one sitting a minimum of 40 percent marks in each paper of the group/unit and a minimum of 50 percent marks in the aggregate of all the papers of that group/unit.
You need to keep a few things in mind to save unnecessary hassle while checking result.
Marks Weightage of IPCC November 2018 Exams Papers
A student clear IPCC level by securing
40% marks in each subject or scoring 50% marks in an aggregate
The IPCC level of CA course has six subject and 7 papers
Categorized into 2 groups which have four papers in group 1 and 3 papers in group 2
Paper-1: Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper-2: Business Laws, Ethics And communication (100 Marks)
Part I: Business Laws(60 Marks )
Business Laws (30 Marks)
Company Law (30 Marks)
Part II: Ethics(20 Marks)
Part III: Communication (20 Marks)
Paper-3: Cost Accounting and Financial Management (100 Marks)
- Part I: Cost Accounting (50 Marks)
- Part II Financial Management (50 Marks)
Paper-4: Taxation (100 Marks)
- Part I: Income-Tax Law (50 Marks)
- Part II: Indirect Taxes (50 Marks)
Paper-5: Advanced Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper-6: Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks)
Paper-7: Information strategy And Strategic Management (100 marks)
- Information Technology (50 marks)
- Strategic Management (50 Marks)
Each paper is off 100 marks which makes it 700 marks exam
CA IPCC Cut Off Criteria for Nov 2018 Exams:
At Least 40% in each subject; and
50% in aggregate and in both Groups
However, any marks in excess of 50% in any group can be utilized to square off the deficit in another to satisfy the aggregate 50% criteria
Let’s assume you score
Accountancy – 60 marks out of 100
Business Law – 60 marks(including both section)out of 100
Taxation – 40 marks (including both section)out of 100
Cost and FM – 60 marks(including both section)out of 100
Which makes 220 in total
So you scored 40% in each subject and 50%( 220/400) in total
Whereas In group 2 you score
Advance Accounts – 45 marks
Audit – 45 marks
Information technology and Strategic Management – 40 marks
Which makes it an aggregate score of 130 which is less than (150)50% of the total score of 300.
Where you secured 40% in each but less than 50% in total
Your excess of group 1 above 50% ( 220–200) =20, can be added to group 2 marks i.e, (130+20)= 150, making it 50% of total marks
Hence you become eligible to clear the IPCC level
Grant of Exemption
Hurray!!!! Got an exemption (beware you might be tricking yourself)
Student keep posting us to ask about their grant of exemption for the particular papers
We.could understand how confusing it must be for you.
For clear understanding and not making any mistake regarding exemption we are simplifying the eligibility and process.
- You must have appeared in all the papers of the group/unit.
- You must have failed in the group/unit and should have secured a minimum of 60 marks in any paper/s of the group/unit.
- The exemption is automatic and will be found indicated in the statement of marks issued by the Institute
- An exemption is valid for three immediate succeeding exams and will be carried forward automatically for the next three examinations.
- A candidate shall be declared to have passed in a Group/unit if he secures at one sitting a minimum of 40 percent marks in each paper of the Group/unit and a minimum of 50 percent marks in the aggregate of all the papers of that group/unit. For the purpose of arriving at the aggregate marks, 60 percent or more marks secured earlier will also be taken into account.
- As long as the exemption in one or more paper(s) of a group/unit, brought forward from an earlier attempt is subsisting, no further exemption in any paper in that group/unit will be given, even if one secures 60% or more marks in any paper in that group/unit.
TALK TO OUR EXPERTS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW YOUR GRANT OF EXEMPTION
Exemption Mentioned on Statement of Marks
The fact that you are eligible for exemption in a paper, will be found indicated in the statement of marks, issued by the Institute, by way of a symbol “#” against the marks of the paper(s) in which you had secured a minimum of 60% marks. In your statement of marks,
you will find the alphabet “E” marked against the marks of already exempted paper(s) carried forward from an earlier examination, provided the exemption is still valid.
When the result is declared there are times when we are not satisfied with the marks we score. If that is again the case with you, then ICAI has provided you with the option to reevaluate your answer sheets.
If You Want to Obtain Your Certified Answer Sheet for IPCC November Exams
Here is the process to follow
You can get a certified answer sheet only when you apply within 30 days of the declaration of result.
- Login with your registration number, roll number, and pin
- Choose the subject of which you want to obtain answer sheet
- Make a payment of Rs 100 for the per subject.
- You will get scan copy of your answer sheet within a month on your mail id
After receiving your answer sheet if you think there had been any discrepancies or your answer sheet has not been properly evaluated you can again apply for a recheck. ICAI has also provided you the chance to reevaluate your answer sheet.
Process to Evaluate Answer Sheet
- Fill the details like registration number, roll number, and pin
- Select the paper you want to reevaluate
- Pay rs 400 for each subject
It takes some time to reevaluate your answer sheet and you get the notification through email about any changes in your marks.
CA IPCC Toppers (November 2018)
Total students admitted in CA Intermediate(IPCC) old course Nov 2018 examination –
AIR 1- ARJUN MINOCHA, AIR 2- DIVYA GUPTA, AIR-3 PRAMANSHU SHARMA -ranked for old CA IPCC toppers Nov 2018.
CA IPCC Toppers (May 2018)
Total students admitted in CA Intermediate(IPCC) old course May 2018 examination -182656 students
Exams centers across globe -445
Deepa Jain, Lakshmanan A. and Parth Gupta are three top-ranked for old CA IPCC toppers May 2018.
IPCC Result Analysis for CA Intermediate and IPCC Exams MAY 2018
To analyze the result, let’s evaluate student appearing for both old and new exams and pass ratio separately.
|Year||The student appeared for both group||Group1||Group2|
|Old IPCC course exams May 2018||32878||53149||72146|
|CA intermediate May 2018||19108||13145||445|
It was found that more students appeared for group 2 in old syllabus format as compared to student appeared for both group and group 1.
Whereas in the intermediate course majority of student appeared in both group than the individual group
CA IPCC Pass Percentage of May 2018
|Year||Student pass for both group||Group1||Group2|
|Old IPCC course exams May 2018||6296||5412(5392+22)||11214(10861+353)|
|CA intermediate May 2018||4919||3040(3026+15)||(*18+3535)(3553|
Result Analysis for CA Intermediate and IPCC Exams November 2018
|Number of students appeared||Number of students passed||Number of male student pass||Number of female student pass|
|old IPC course exams Nov 2018|
|CA foundation course exams Nov 2018|
After successful completion of ICITSS and passing both groups of IPCC course you can register yourself for 3 years article training programme
Till the time result are out to try to enroll yourself for articleship programme in some good CA firms.
Students can also check
We wish you all the best and
keep yourself healthy and Topnotch.