If you wish to enroll in the CA Foundation Course scheduled for June 2024, sign in to the ICAI official website (icai.org), complete the submission of necessary details and documents, and fulfill the fee payment process. The deadline for CA Foundation June 2024 exam registration is February 1, 2024. Moreover, ICAI has specified that the date for the commencement of registration and conversion in the foundation course under the new scheme is February 1, 2024.
Table of Contents
CA Foundation 2024 Exam Pattern Overview
|Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
|CA Foundation Exam
|Mode of exam
|Pen and Paper-based
|Twice a year (June and December)
|Level of exam
|Medium of Exam
|Number of Papers
CA Foundation Registration June 2024
Foundation June 2024 Registration Last Date: Feb 1, 2024
Foundation Dec 2024 Registration Last Date: August 1, 2024
Read More: ICAI CA Foundation New Syllabus 2024
ICAI Mentioned in his Official Website Notification:
It may be noted that 1st February 2024, is the last date for registering for the CA Foundation Course for appearing in the Foundation Examination, which will be held in June 2024. The student should be registered with the Board of Studies of the Institute for a short period of four months on or before the 1st day of the month in which the examination is held.
Also, to appear in the foundation examination, a student should appear in the Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or outside India or an examination recognized by the central government or the state government as equivalent there for the purpose of admission to graduation course.
Eligibility Criteria for CA Foundation Registration June 2024
Provisional registrations are now open at ICAI for students who have passed their 10th-grade examinations. Instead of the 12th-grade mark sheet, applicants need to submit a scanned copy of their admit card. Furthermore, students who have taken exams and are awaiting results are eligible for provisional registration.
- Students must register before Feb 1, 2024, and complete the four-month study period.
- They should also be registered with the Board of Studies (BoS).
- Passed or present in 12th examination recognized by the Central Government.
Documents required for CA Foundation Registration
- Admit card or mark sheet of 12th class examination issued by various boards.
- A color photo of the candidate.
- Proof of Nationality for Foreign Students.
- Special Category Certificate (ST, SC, OBC, or differently abled).
- Class 10 passbook or admit card showing name and date of birth.
Registration Process for the CA Foundation Exams in June 2024
- Visit the ICAI website at icaiexam.icai.org or click Here.
- Provide the necessary details and click on “Generate OTP.”
- Receive the OTP on your registered mobile number or email ID and enter it for validation.
- After validation, receive login credentials via Email/SMS.
- Log in to the ICAI website with the credentials received.
- Choose the Student Cycle on the left side, and then select ‘Apply for Foundation.’
- Complete the form, with some details auto-filled.
- Fill in the remaining details and click on ‘Save and Next.’
- Submit the required documents in scanned format.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the CA Foundation registration fees.
ICAI CA Foundation Registration Fees for 2024 Exams
The registration fee for the ICAI CA Foundation exams scheduled for June 2024 is set at Rs. 9800 for Indian students and $780 for US students. Payment of these fees is required during the online registration process, and students can make the payment using net banking or credit/debit cards. It is important to note that the registration fee for the Foundation course is non-refundable.
|ICAI Fee for Indian Students(Rs)
|ICAI Fee for Foreign Students($)
|Cost of Foundation Prospectus
|CA Foundation Registration Fees
|Subscription for student’s Journal (For One Year ) (Optional)
|Subscription for member’s Journal (For One Year ) (Optional)
Note: The CA Foundation exams occur two times a year, and upon registration, the validity period for CA Foundation course is for 4 years from the first eligible attempt in the Foundation Examination. Revalidation is not permitted at the Foundation level.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can I change my exam center after completing the Registration?
Ans: Although this is not generally permitted, exceptional cases may be considered. Contact the examining authorities for instructions.
Q2: Can I withdraw my CA Foundation Exam Application?
Ans: Yes, you can withdraw your application within the specified withdrawal period. However, fees are non-refundable.
Q3: Is the CA Foundation exam available in multiple Languages?
Ans: Yes, the exam is conducted in both English and Hindi Languages.
Q4: Is there any age limit for appearing in the CA Foundation Exam?
Ans: No, there are no age restrictions. Anyone with the required education can apply.
Q5. How to check the ICAI CA Foundation registration status online?
Ans: At the end of the registration procedure, you receive a confirmation email, including your registration number and password. It confirms your registration.