Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) released CA Foundation Nov 2020 result at icai.org, icaiexam.icai.org. Candidates have to enter their roll number or registration number to get the result.
CA Foundation Result 2021 (Jan – Opt. Dates) – 21st March 2021
CA Foundation Result 2020 (Nov) – Declared on 8rd February 2021
After the release of the result, ICAI released the merit list with the details of the top 50 candidates. Candidates can also get their results on their registered email id or contact number.
To Download Pdf: Click Here
For students, there are 3 ways where a student can check the CA Foundation results. These are:
- By Email
- By SMS
- By Online Mode
Check more information on CA Foundation 2021 result (Jan) like process to check result, pass percentage, qualifying marks, etc from this page.
How to Check CA Foundation Jan 2021 Result Online?
ICAI also releases the CA Foundation Result for January 2021 online at its official website. To check the result online, candidates need to follow the instructions as provided below:
Step 2: On the login page, you will have to enter your Roll Number and Registration Number / Pin number.
Step 3: After entering the details, click on the “Check CA foundation result 2021 (opt out dates)” button to submit the details.
Step 4: On submitting the details, the result for CA Foundation Jan 2021 exam will appear on the screen.
Things to keep in Mind While Checking CA Foundation 2021 Result:
* You need to be very attentive while choosing the link.
* Don’t confuse between CPT and Foundation course.
* Choose the appropriate link on ICAI website.
* Check your details written on the statement of marks.
You will have your result displayed on the screen which can be printed through print option given at the end of the page.
How to Get the CA Foundation Jan 2021 Result by SMS?
The next way to get the CA Foundation result is by SMS. Through SMS, candidates will get their result with marks of CA Foundation exam. To get the CA Foundation January Result 2021 Percentage by SMS, the candidates shall have to enter the following:
CAFND (Space)XXXXXX (where XXXXXX is the six-digit Foundation examination roll number of the candidate), e.g. CAFND 000171 – and send the message to 58888 – for all mobile services.
How to Check the CA Foundation Jan 2021 Result by Email ID?
ICAI releases notice for registration to get the CA Foundation January result at their registered email id. Candidates can check the step-by-step instructions to get the result by email from below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page to register to get the result at email id. https://icaiexam.icai.org
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to enter their login id and password.
Step 3: Click on the “Login” button to submit the details and then on the next screen, your dashboard will appear.
Step 4: On your Dashboard, a link for ‘Email Registration’ will be available.
Step 6: Click on the link and on the next screen, you will have to enter your Name, Roll Number, E-mail id.
Step 7: Now, click on the ‘Register Me’ button to submit and successfully register for receiving CA Foundation Result 2019 on the registered email id.
How to Check CA Foundation Result if student Forgot Login Details?
To check the CA Foundation result online, candidates require their roll number and PIN or registration number. In case, the candidates do not remember any of these details, they can check it by either of these ways:
Option 1: Through Admit Card
The registration number and roll number is available on the CA Foundation admit card. Hence, candidates can refer to print out of the admit card to get these login details.
Option 2: Contact the concerned authorities
in case if you do not have the hard copy of the admit card, then it is best that you should contact ICAI at their helpline number for Foundation course regarding this. On contacting the officials, you need to provide your details like your name, father’s name, mother’s name, etc. After which you are provided with the necessary details.
Option 3: Use E-Sahayta
Another option to get the CA Foundation login details is through E-Sahayta. All you have to do is, visit the official website of ICAI at https://icaiexam.icai.org and then click on the https://help.icai.org link. If you are not registered then click on the register button or else sign-in by entering your email id and password. After signing in, you can enter your query and get a solution for it.
The details which are Given in the CA Foundation 2021 Jan Result: The candidates must verify that the personal details printed on the online mark sheet are correct or not. Details are:
- Name of the candidate
- Paper number
- Name of the subject
- Maximum marks
- Minimum marks
- Marks obtained
- Result Status
Statement of Marks
ICAI will send the Statement of Marks of CA Foundation Result 2020-21 to candidates by post after the declaration of CA Foundation Jan result 2021. In case any candidate doesn’t receive the statement of marks within 4-5 weeks of the declaration of CA Foundation 2021 result, they should write an email to ICAI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pass with Distinction
Candidates who score 70% or above, will be declared ‘Pass with Distinction’ in their CA Foundation result for 2019.
Obtaining a Certified Answer Sheet
If you want to obtain your certified answer sheet, apply within 30 days of the declaration of CA foundation result 2020-21. Your request beyond this won’t be entertained.
1. Login with your registration number, roll number, and pin.
2. Choose the subject of which you want to obtain the answer sheet.
3. Make a payment of Rs 100 for the per subject.
You will get scan copy of your answer sheet within a month on your mail id.
Revaluating Answer sheet
After receiving your answer sheet if you think there had been any discrepancies or your answer sheet has not been properly evaluated you can again apply for a recheck. ICAI has also provided you with the chance to re-evaluate your answer sheet.
The process to apply for recheck is similar to apply for obtaining answer sheet
- Fill the details like registration number, roll number, and pin
- Select the paper you want to reevaluate
- Pay Rs 500 for each subject
It takes some time to reevaluate your answer sheet and you get the notification through email about any changes in your marks.
At last, all we want to say is, we would be glad to see your hard work paying you off. We wish you clear your exams with flying colors, but, even if you don’t please don’t be disheartened and work harder to reach your goal.
ICAI CA Foundation Jan 2021 Result Toppers Mark Sheets
|Name||Puneet Agrawal||Nidhi Dinesh Kumar||Sameer||Shubham Bhagwan Taparia|
ICAI CA Foundation Result Analysis of Year 2019-20
Table showing result analysis for CA Foundation exams analysis:
|Year||Total number of student appeared||No of male student cleared||No of female student cleared||Total number cleared|
CA Foundation Jan Result 2019 Toppers
Table showing CA Foundation 2019 Result toppers list:
|Rajat Sachin Rathi||1||87.5%|
|Kalivarapu Sai Srikar||2||86%|
- Students appeared more for a new course as compared to old CPT course
- Old CPT course had more pass percentage (more than 50%) than the new course (around 20%)
- The previous attempt which is now a turn-around story in CA Foundation Nov 2019 result.
- Female students showed better performance under the new syllabus with a ratio of 45% to the passed candidates.
Now you have got the CA foundation Jan 2021 result date, CA foundation pass percentage for 2021 and How can you get CA foundation result on email or mobile number.
We wish you all the best and keep yourself healthy and optimistic.
FAQs On CA Foundation Result:
1) What are the modes of CA foundation result 2020-21?
Students can download their result of CA foundation in three modes:
– Via official website
– Via SMS
– Via E-mail
2) Can I apply for verification just after the result declaration?
– Yes, students can apply for result verification on the official website of ICAI. But, before applying do consider your marks.
3) Is there any negative marking in CA foundation exam?
– Yes, it is applicable only to the objective type questions. For the subject papers, there is no negative marking.
4) What if I forgot my roll number?
– If the student forgot their roll number they can check in their admit card or they can call to ICAI toll-free number – 0120 3054, 851, 852, 853, 854 & 835 or 0120 4953, 751, 752, 753 & 754.
5) I am not able to check my CA Foundation Jan result? What should I do?
– Students who are not able to check their result they can contact the helpline number of ICAI or it might be a possibility that they hold your result because of eligibility issue or any unfair means.