If you are looking for complete information about CA Full Course Fees 2024, then you have come to the right place. Here we will provide you all the updated information about the total cost of CA course. Read the article to learn more about CA Registration Fees, Journal Membership Fees, Examination Fees, and Tuition Fees.
Before starting the journey in CA Inter, we need to know about the basic knowledge of the CA Intermediate paper, the registration process of CA Inter, and the fee structure. In this article you will get complete knowledge on CA Inter Registration for 2024.
Table of Contents
Must Visit: CA Intermediate Syllabus PDF 2024
Eligibility Criteria for CA Intermediate
A candidate who wants to register for the CA Inter exam must fulfill the following qualifications:
- Candidates who have passed the Foundation Examination can apply for CA Intermediate
- Graduates or postgraduate students with the minimum percentage required can directly register for the CA Intermediate exam without appearing for CA Foundation.
- Graduate or postgraduate commerce students should have secured a minimum of 55% marks, and non-commerce graduate or postgraduate students should have secured a minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidate should have completed minimum four months of study from the date of registration for CA Inter course. This means that the candidate should register for the CA Inter course at least four months before the exam date.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- The candidate must have registered with the Board of Studies (BoS) of ICAI.
Registration Process For CA Inter 2024
- Open the registration link
- Login with user id and password
- Click on Student Functions and click on Apply for Intermediate Course (Through Foundation Passed Route)
- Fill up all the necessary details
- Upload the required documents, select NEWFND. Then enter the details about the ca foundation marksheet.
- Select Medium of Study.
- Make the required payment.
And after this your registration for CA Inter with ICAI would be complete. You will receive an email from ICAI regarding the same at your registered email id.
Documents Required for CA Inter Registration
To register for the CA Inter course, you must submit the following documents:
- CA Foundation Mark Sheet: Copy of mark sheet of CA Foundation Exam or copy of CA Foundation Exam Admit Card.
- A copy of your 10th standard mark sheet or a copy of your birth certificate.
- A copy of your Aadhar card, passport, voter ID, or driving license.
- A recent passport-sized photograph.
- If you have previously registered for an Intermediate/IPCC course, then you will need to submit a copy of the registration letter.
- Copy of category certificate (if applicable), issued by the competent authority, in case of SC/ST, OBC, or differently abled candidates.
Make sure you have all the above documents in hand before starting the registration process to avoid any last minute trouble.
Important Dates For CA Inter Registration 2024
|CA Inter Exam
|Last Dates Of Registration
|Jan 1, 2024
|July 1, 2024
CA Intermediate 2024 Registration Fees
The CA Intermediate registration fees is different for a single group and both groups. The student from the foundation route can register either for a single group or both group according to their preparation.
|Both Groups (Rs)
|Single Group (Rs)
|Students Activity Fee
|Registration Fee as article assistant
What to do after CA Inter registration
- Prepare for Exams: Start preparing for the exam early. Create a study schedule, cover the entire syllabus, and practice for mock exams.
- Join coaching classes: Join reputable coaching classes will help you understand the concepts better and improve your exam preparation. You can also clear your doubts by discussing them with your teachers.
- Attend study groups: Joining a study group can help you prepare for your exams more effectively. You can exchange notes, discuss difficult concepts, and solve mock tests together.
- Orientation Program: Attend the CA Student Induction Program (OSP) to enhance your understanding of the CA profession and ethics.
- Stay updated: Stay updated with the latest new additions and changes in the CA Inter syllabus. Read financial newspapers and magazines to keep up with current events.
- Join Articleship: Start mandatory article writing training. This is a practical training program that provides practical knowledge in the fields of accounting, taxation and auditing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How do you register for the CA Intermediate Course May 2024 through the Direct Entry Route?
A1: For direct entry students, go to the ICAI website and register on the SSP portal. Then select your student cycle, fill in all the required details, submit the documents and pay the application fees.
Q2: What is the last date for CA Inter May Registration?
A2: The CA Intermediate registration’s last date for the May 2024 attempt is Jan 1, 2024.
Q3: What are the CA registration fees for the intermediate direct entry route?
A3: Candidates need to pay registration fees of ₹ 18000 for both groups along with ₹ 200 of the registration form.
Q4. How much do I need to pay to recheck my answer sheet?
A3: You need to pay Rs.100 for the answer sheet and Rs.500 for any changes in the markings on the sheet.