The physical format of the CA Intermediate Exam form/ application form is discontinued
Henceforth all student will be applying and submitting the form online only. The examination fees and bank charges will also be paid online.
Every year CA Intermediate exams are held in May but this year due to the election the exams are postponed to June 2019.
CA Intermediate Exam Form
Many students who have already filled the Application form for a single group and now want to apply again for both groups, leveraging the extra time granted for study, because of the shift in exams date can again apply through Correction Window opens from 27th March to 2nd April 2019.
Want to know how to prepare for CA intermediate then read our CA Intermediate study plan for 7 months.
ICAI CA Intermediate Exam Form Fees May 2019
Exam form of CA Intermediate is free of cost.
CA Intermediate Exam Form Downloading and Filling Procedure
In case, if you have created your login account after November 2016, you don’t need to create a new account. You can log in using your single sign-in credential (ICAI provide every user unique login ID and password which is used everywhere while transacting through various facilities provided by ICAI).
Fill the necessary details like your course name, your preferred center, Pay examination fees through cards or internet banking facility along with bank charges applicable and submit the form online.
After submission, a Pdf file is generated which need to be saved in soft copy or hard copy,only if it contains correct details and photograph and signature.
If the form doesn’t contain scanned photograph and signature than Exam form for CA Intermdiate is physically submitted along with photograph and signature, to the ICAI office.
Examination Fees for Intermediate Course for May 2019
|Course||Location||Group||Exam fees||Late Fees||Exam fee with late fees|
|Intermediate Course /IPCC||India||Single||Rs1500/-||Rs 600||Rs 2100/-|
|Intermediate Course /IPCC||India||Both||Rs 2700/-||Rs 600||Rs 3300/-|
|Intermediate Course /IPCC||Nepal||Single||Rs 2200/-||Rs 600||Rs 2800/-|
|Intermediate Course /IPCC||Nepal||Both||Rs 3400/-||Rs 600||Rs 4000/-|
|Intermediate Course /IPCC||Abu Dhabi/Doha/Dubai/Muscat||Single||US$ 325||US$ 10||US$ 335|
|Intermediate Course /IPCC||Abu Dhabi/Doha/Dubai/Muscat||Both||US$ 500||US $ 10||Us$ 510|
|Intermediate course (new)||India||Single||Rs1500/-||Rs 600||Rs 2100/-|
|Intermediate course (new)||India||Both||Rs 2700/-||Rs 600||Rs 3300/-|
|Intermediate course (new)||Nepal||Single||Rs 2200/-||Rs 600||Rs 2800/-|
|Intermediate course (new)||Nepal||Both||Rs 3400/-||Rs 600||Rs 4000/-|
|Intermediate course (new)||Abu Dhabi/Doha/Dubai/Muscat||Single||US$ 325||US$ 10||US$ 335|
|Intermediate course (new)||Abu Dhabi/Doha/Dubai/Muscat||Both||US$ 500||US $ 10||Us$ 510|
Domestic Credit Cards: 0.50% + GST
Domestic Debit Cards / Rupay Cards:–
Up to Rs. 2000: Nil
Greater than Rs. 2000 : 0.9% +GST
International Cards: 0.5% +GST
Net Banking: Nil
Students regsitered under the Unit scheme to Intermediate group where students who have cleared group 1 or group 2 of old IPCC level, or students appearing for single group 1 or group 2 or any unit for 1-8 have different fees structure.
Whereas student appearing for both group or unit 9 has a different fee structure.
CA Intermediate Exam Form/ Application Form Online Submission
The CA Intermediate Exam form
Table Showing important dates regarding CA Intermediate exams
|Registration date||Examination date||Result date|
|8th September 2018||Group 1- 28th, 30th May& 1st and 3rd June 2019
Group 2- 6th, 8th, 10th and 12th June 2019
|Mid of August 2019|
|30th June 2019||The first week of Nov 2019||Mid of January 2020|
|31st December 2019||The first week of May 2020||Mid of July 2|
Important Things to Take Care While Logging
- Give proper email Id and phone no as the user id and password details are share on it.
- Use only your own id
- Fill the same details as mentioned in the CA intermediate course Registration letter while filling the exam application, else.it won’t be accepted.
- Make all the necessary changes in details prior to applying for the examination.
- Do not fill more than one form at the same time on the same computer even if you are filling the two applications using different browsers or different tabs of the same browser.
Important Things to Take Care While Making Payment
- Make a payment on the necessary date to avoid late fees
- Make payment through online methods only
- Calculate other charges prior to making payment
- Fill up the form at a suitable time and from a location where you have a good bandwidth available using browsers Internet Explorer versions (9.0 onwards), Mozilla Firefox(5.0 onwards), Google Chrome(41.0 onwards) or Safari(3.4 onwards).
- Do NOT fill the form using mobile phones
Important Things to Take Care While Generating PDF
The submission of examination application forms online is considered complete when
1- Candidate fill the profile form
2- Fill the examination application form
3- Upload scanned copy of the certificate of service, wherever applicable
|Certificate of service is duly signed from The principal or the owner of the organization where candidates are taking their practical training. The prescribed format can be uploaded from the link below : (http://icaiexam.icai.org/Declaration/1-FinalCertificate-For%20candidates%20who%20have%20completed%20their%20Articleship.pdf)|
- Make a payment of examination fees
- Check all the details in pdf file
- Take a print out of the pdf file for a proof. Can be used in case you don’t carry admit card while appearing for the exam
- A photograph and signature are must avoid hassles in obtaining CA Intermediate admit card. Please upload scan copy or submit it manually with photograph and signature affixed
Students are requested to be handy with documents and details needed, before sitting to fill CA Intermediate application form/ Exam form to avoid unnecessary delay.
Be alert and composed while filing forms.
Students are also looking for CA Intermediate study material
We wish you all the best for future
Keep yourself healthy and systematic.