CA Final Course 2023
CA final course is the last level to be cleared by the CA aspirant. The students at this stage are a bunch of academics minds with thorough knowledge about accounting, law, taxation, auditing, international taxation FRA and many more aspects of finance.
The technical know – how also gets exposed due to practical training students undergo before appearing for their CA Final Examination.
The final level consists of 2 groups with 8 papers to be cleared. Candidates, after clearing both groups of CA Intermediate course are given at least 2.5 years of practical training and have experienced AICITSS, is eligible to register for Final exams at any month or date before appearing for CA Final examination, which is held twice in the year in the month of May and November.
There is various confusion among students for 2023 CA final course, especially about CA final new course registration procedure, eligibility, syllabus, subjects and fee structure. This article will provide you with all the necessary details and other useful updates about CA Final 2023 examination.
Must Read: ICAI CA Final Syllabus 2023
Register Now: CA Final Online Classes ( Limited Seats Left)
Let’s discuss the Chartered Accountant Final course 2023 in detail.
CA Final Course Details 2023:
|Name of the course||CA Final|
|The total cost of the CA Final Course||₹ 25,300 (CA Final registration fees, examination fees and others|
|CA Final Eligibility criteria||Cleared both groups of CA Intermediate level, completed 2.5 years of practical training, completed AICITSS training|
|CA Final Registration validity||Valid for 5 years|
|CA Final Examination held||In the month of May and November|
|CA Final Subjects||
Consist of 2 Groups of four core paper in Group 1 and 3 core paper in Group 2, along with 1 elective paper
|CA Final Result||Declared within 2 months|
|CA Final Cut off rate||40 % marks in each subject of single group or both group or 50 % marks in aggregate of a single group or both group|
CA Final Course Eligibility:
CA Final Eligibility 2023 is as follows:
- Clear both Groups of Intermediate Examination.
- Successfully undergo Four Weeks Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft skills (AICITSS) consisting of Courses on Advanced Information Technology and Management Communication Skills during the last two years of practical training but before appearing in the Final Examination.
CA Final New Course Registration:
- Important dates to remember
If you are eligible to register for CA Final new course you need to look for the dates to register for the CA Final 2023.
ICAI open the registration for the final level at any point of a year. CA Final registration process happens twice a year in any month before exams, as exams are also held twice in a year in the month of May and November 2023. Candidate needs to register themselves if they are eligible to register i.e after clearing Intermediate exams. The eligibility to appear in exams is only after completing 3 years of practical training and completion of AICITSS.
- Documents Required for CA Final 2023 Registration
You can register yourself for the CA Final course 2023 online through ICAI website. Ensure that you have following details:
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality.
- If the student is a foreigner. Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC.
- Marksheet of Intermediate/IPCC exams.
- ICITSS certificate
You need to be careful while filing your basic details because any correction after updating the details on the website will levy cost.
CA Final New Course Registration Procedure:
Candidates appearing for CA final new course read out the registration process given below:
- Go on ICAI website and on students tab go to course registration column
- Click on Final course registration form
- Fill details like name age, date of birth gender, Aadhar card no, email id and phone number and password
- You will get OTP for verification of details
- Once your basic details are verified, you are guided towards the next step
- Your profile is created and now you are asked to fill the pending details
- After filling details you are asked to make a payment, which is registration fees and training fees. You should also avail of the optional facility of the journal for a student for having updated news related to the course and syllabus. The total amount is of around Rs 36,500 which doesn’t include examination fees.
- Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit/Rupay/Net Banking details Card are required for making an online payment
- Once payment is made you get a PDF. File mentioning your details and registration number
- You get a registration certificate within a month after the procedure.
Total CA Final 2023 Registration Fees:
The total CA course fees for CA Final course is about ₹25300, where you need to pay ₹22000+ ₹3300 at the time of registration and ₹3300 at the time of registering for the examination.
The subscription charges for journals are free of cost for final students.
The student also enroll for CA Final coaching classes for preparing themselves for exams The CA Final course fees to such coaching institute is around ₹35000 for a year and vary from institute to institute.
CA Final registration can be done anytime after completing ICITSS training and clearing CA Intermediate. The registration is valid for 5 years and can be validated again. The fee is not declared.
CA Final Examination fees ₹3300 are for both groups and ₹1800 is for a single group.
AICITSS training is divided into two groups information technology and soft skills with a fee of ₹7000 and ₹7500 respectively.
CA Final Course Fees Structure 2023:
|CA Final Registration Fees||22000||$1000|
|CA Final Examination fees||3300||$550|
|CA Final Course Total Fees||25300||$1550|
Late Fee of INR 600/- for Centres in India and Kathmandu (US$10 for Overseas Centres) is applicable.
CA Final 2023 Registration Validity:
Once you are registered to CA Final course 2023 your validity remains for 5 years. This means if you, unfortunately, fail to clear your CA Final exam on the first attempt you can have 8 more attempts to make without paying CA Final registration fees again.
You can appear for your exams after having 6 months of study time.
But you need to pay CA Final examination fees whenever you appear for exams for the revised and updated study material.
Frequently asked questions(FAQ):
Q1. Can we give the CA final exam after 2 years of Articleship?
Ans: As per ICAI rules after completion of 2.5 years of Articleship a student is eligible to give CA Final Attempt.
Q2. When should I complete advanced ITT?
Ans: You can start your advanced ITT at any point after registration but need to complete it before applying for Membership in ICAI.
Q3. Is it necessary to buy journals?
Ans: No, it is an optional facility.
Q4. I am from Canada, can I too apply for the course?
Ans: Yes, you can. you need to submit nationality proof at the time of registration.
Q5. How much do I need to wait for my admit card?
Ans: Your CA Final admit card is issued within 15 days of registration. If it takes more than 20 days communicate at the registered office.
Q6. I have filled the wrong details. What should I do?
Ans: ICAI has provided you, a correction window to change your details. It’s free for first time .you can’t change your name and date of birth.
Q7. What is study time?
Ans: ICAI provides you mandatory CA Final preparation time between your registration and examination date. That preparation time is study time.
Trending in CA Final Course 2023:
|CA Final Study Material|
|CA Final Mock Test Papers|
|CA Final RTP|
|CA Final Question Papers|
|CA Final Result|
|CA Final ISCA|
Related Information: CA Final Exam Form 2023
Now you got all the CA Final course details like CA Final registration procedure and Eligibility for CA Final 2023 course. For any query pen down your comment below.