The Big 5: A List of 5 checks to select your CA online class
If you want to save time travelling to and from a CA preparatory class, it may be a good idea to enrol for a CA online class. For CA students, CA online classes are a time-saving blessing.
You don’t need to step out of your house at all – you can study in the comfort of your room, at your convenience. This means saving anything from 30 to 120 minutes of precious time.
However, as attractive as the CA online class deal is, don’t just sign up for the first class you’ve enquired for. Run checks to know which one can ensure success.
Go through this list of 5 checks before you select your CA online class –
- Brand / Name: Select a CA online class based on the name of the professor or the classes he or she is running. Take a look at some Google reviews and Quora discussions too. A long-running name will be a better bet than a newbie. It should have an honest reputation and experienced trainers too.
- Past Performance: Go beyond the advertisements of CA toppers. Try to connect with them one-to-one and learn their experience of this online class. Also, go back about 2 to 3 years to check the success rate of past students. A CA online class with good track records is always recommended.
- Cost: Training courses for CA exams are not very expensive. So, find a course that is not unduly exorbitant. Remember, you are trying to save time and money by not travelling. Consult your parents so they give consent to the CA online class fees. Most importantly, the fees should cover all points of the syllabus and factor in all costs – pen drive, guest lectures, extra tutorials, and so on.
- Lectures & Trainers: Ensure that you know what are the topics being covered in the CA online lectures. No part of the syllabus should be left out. Trainers should be experienced, well-aware and up to date with the nuances of exam papers, questions, correction patterns and so on. Additional guest lectures, Tips-and-Tricks sessions or exam hacks sessions enhance the quality of a CA Online class. Some classes may also offer some offline support or once-a-month class to address doubts.
- Cyber-Safety: One must run stringent checks on the cyber safety of CA online classes before signing up. The pen drive you receive must be encrypted and data protected and free of viruses. The classes may have online chat rooms, chat bots or video interactions. A reputed CA online class will meet all cyber safety guidelines. Be sure to use the online interface for your CA training needs only.
This sums up the list of 5 checks to run before select a CA online class. Find the right balance between training, time-saving and budgeting for yourself.