Preparation in last one month for CA Foundation Exams
CA exams are considered as one of the toughest exams. CA Foundation level of CA course is assessed primarily by. And knowledge skill set. It is necessary for the student to understand the concept and theories to make the learning easy and interesting.
We completely agree to the popular saying of Aristotle
“For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them”.
Following the above said golden rule, we suggest the student take lots of RTP, SM, provided by ICAI
Download ICAI applicable: CA Foundation study material for May 2023.
We assume students must have got a proper understanding of their syllabus when only one month is left in the commencement of exams. Please read our article on the 6-month preparation strategy for CA foundation exams.
ICAI has revised the old course to the new course from June 2017. The new course has 4 paper where two are objective and the other 2 are subjective. You can get detail syllabus from here
We hereby suggest you few strategies to be adopted during last month of examination For Foundation Level
- Read your theoretical notes again properly.
- Keep yourself hydrated, drink lots of liquids.
- Keep yourself calm and don’t panic if you are missing your syllabus
- Take help of friends who have read the part of the syllabus, you are missing
- Keep practicing problems from Sample Papers and Mock Test Paper.
Timeline for Last Month Preparation for CA Foundation Exam
- Revise the theoretical notes made by you on definition, explanation, theories
- Keep cue cards for ratio, formulas and rate slabs to be able to view when and wherever you want.
- Practice mock test paper of syllabus, you are least confident of.
- Practice last year question paper
- Revise ICAI study material for CA foundation
- Do RTP and STP from ICAI website
- Download the CA Foundation admit card and take a print out
- Take adequate sleep
- Eat healthy food and drink lots of water
- Practice more
- Revise the theoretical part again
- Revise all the important definition and laws
- Practice the harder question again
- Be confident about your knowledge
- Google or talk to your teacher or mentor and understand, the part of syllabus you are still least confident about
Our personal suggestion for the last day is to keep yourself happy and excited about the exams. The confidence in your knowledge is what matters rather than the marks you will obtain
If you have understood whatever you have read, it will l be enough to execute it on your paper and score some marks.
“We wish you all the best and keep yourself healthy and presentable.”