The Guidance notes for filling CA IPCC or old Intermediate Application form/Exam form June 2020.
This article is comprehended to provide complete and brief guidance on downloading, process, correction, and submission of ICAI CA IPCC Exam Form.
IPCC Exam Form
Please go through the following points to list down the do’s and don’ts while filing the Application Form.
Do’ and Don’ts List Before Filling IPCC Exam Form June 2020
- Ensure you are filling the correct Exam form of IPCC and not getting confused with the IPCC course and CA Intermediate course.
- Ensure you are filing the Application form on the valid dates and avoiding the late fee.
- Follow the process of filling the Form carefully and avoid unnecessary delay and mistake.
- Ensure you fill valid Email id, Mobile Number and PIN in respective columns. It is mandatory to provide such details while filling the Application Form.
- Ensure you apply for the correct registered group and it is advised to keep the copy of registration letter along while filling the Exam Form for IPCC.
- Ensure you upload scanned photograph and signature to be affixed on PDF application form and submitted online.
- Ensure you upload the jpg file of 100-300 kb/200 DPI scanned copy of “ Certificate of Service”, duly attested by the principal along with the undertaking that “Certificate of service” image is applicable for May 2020 exams.
- Ensure you have Master/Visa/Maestro credit /Debit/Rupay card to make online payment of Rs 2700/- for both groups or Rs 1500/- for the single group.
- Ensure to recheck all your details like registration number, gender, medium, group center eligibility criteria and Name of the exam applied for, and proceed with payment, only if there are no discrepancies.
- Ensure you download CA IPCC exam form and keep PDF form in both hard and soft copy after successful payment of Exam fee.
- Ensure to make timely use of Correction Window to make any changes in the details uploaded on application form after submission.
Important Dates Regarding CA IPCC Exam Form June 2020
The student should submit the form before the last date of submission to avoid paying off the late fee along with examination fees.
Table showing ICAI CA IPCC exam form last date and other important dates
|1.Availability of the application form to be filed online||20th February-2019|
|2. Last date & time for Login Creation/New User Registration||20th February 2019|
|3. Last date & time for submitting the exam form and making Payment||16th March 2019|
|4. Last date & time for filling the form and making payment with Late Fee||23rd March 2019|
|5. Last date for receipt of print out of online examination form duly filled up(PDF)||The first week of May 2019|
|6. Date of IPCC Examination||Group 1:28th, 30th May and 1st and 3rd June 2019Group 2:6th,8th,10th June 2019|
|7. Hosting of Correction Window -I [(without fee) will be available for one week from the date of hosting]||27th March-2ndApril 2019|
|8. Hosting of Correction Window -II (with fee) will be available||In the month of April 2019|
|9. Likely date of declaration of result||Updated soon|
Process to Fill CA IPCC Exam Form/ Application Form
Students can follow the few basic steps and complete the task of Application Form in no time.
Step 1 – Start applying for the exam
Login with Student Registration number allotted by ICAI and User Id and password set by students on the following link icaiexam.icai.org
- Your dashboard will display the page of Apply and track your application
- Click on Apply now displayed in front of Apply Online For IPCC.
Step 2 Fill up the Application Form
- Fill up the form available on the dashboard
- Make sure necessary details like previous exam passing details and exemption secured in previous exams are also submitted accurately.
- Validate Your details with ICAI and if no discrepancies are found then save and preview your Application Form.
- The other details like your name, roll no, scan copy of photograph and signature will be automatically fetched from your portal.
- Upload the Certificate of Service duly signed by the principal wherever applicable.
Step 3 –Preview your Application Form and verify all the details mention there.
- In case of any correction, click on back to form, and make necessary changes and then again validate your application form.
- Declaration letter will be displayed on the dashboard, which students need to agree and then click on IPCC submit to submit your application.
Declaration letter is accepted to acknowledge that all the details provided by the students are in the best of their knowledge and belief, and in case of any discrepancies it will be deemed as an act of unfair practice.
Step 4 – Make payment
Student’s Application to register for exams is not complete until payment is completed and application Pdf is generated.
- Click on make payment appearing on student’s dashboard.
- (The exam fee for IPCC course(both group) is Rs 2700 and single group Rs 1500. The exam fee structure for the IPCC course is as follows ):
- The fee amount for IPCC exams is automatically generated on the portal and if you agree to pay the fees, enter captcha code and click on make payment.
- You have to make an online payment with your debit card /credit card / net banking.
Step 4 Generate Pdf File
Once your payment is successful, you will be notified with the details of the payment made and registration is done.
Click on Download pdf, to generate PDF file and save it in both hard copy and softcopy for the record.
- In case you don’t receive Admit card on time or misplace it during the examination, the Pdf of Application Form can be used as your gate pass to the examination center.
- If payment is deducted from the bank, but payment is still not successful with ICAI, then your application is not yet completed according to ICAI.
- You can call the helpdesk or email to acknowledge the failure of payment.
What if you don’t have scanned copy of your photograph and signature and are unable to affix it on your PDF Application form?
The application form is available online and is filed and submitted online only. But if you are not able to upload the annexure document then you can send the filled application form along with attested documents through postal service to the examination centers.
The application form is duly filed along with preferred location and center and scan copy of photograph, signature, and Certificate is service is uploaded and submitted online.
But by any reason you are not able to upload your photograph and signature, then you have to take a printout of the application form, attach your photograph and signature and attested Certificate of Service from the principal and can send it to the exam center located countrywide through private couriers or postal services.
The form should reach 1 month before June examination.
Address To Which Print Out Of Online Examination Form Is To Be Sent By Speed/Registered Post
The Joint Secretary (Exams.), Examination Department The Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India ‘ICAI Bhawan’, Indraprastha Marg New Delhi – 110 002
Certificate of Service for IPCC June 2020
The format of a certificate of service to be duly signed is given below.
- The Certificate of Service is uploaded and submitted along with undertaking that the certificate is issued for respective exams.
- If a certificate of Services is not submitted online then is duly attested by Principal or ICAI official and is send with PDF of the Application form.
Application form with Certificate of Service is MANDATORY only for the
(1)Students who have joined IPCC through Direct Entry Route or,
(2)students who have earlier registered for IPCC course but could not clear single or both group, and now have registered for Intermediate course under CA Direct Entry Scheme and commenced practical training
Exam Fee for CA IPCC June 2020
Table showing CA IPCC exam form fees and exam fees in different countries
|Test Centre In||Group/Exam Applied||Form Fees||Exam Fee||Total Fee *||Late Fee||Total With Late Fee *|
|India||Single||Nil||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 2100/-|
|India||Both||Nil||Rs. 2700/-||Rs. 2700/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 3300/-|
|Nepal||Single||Nil||Rs. 2200/-||Rs. 2200/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs.2800/-|
|Nepal||Both||Nil||Rs. 3400/-||Rs. 3400/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 4000/-|
|Abu Dhabi/Doha/Dubai/Muscat||Single||Nil||US $ 325||US $ 325||US $ 10||US $ 335|
|Abu Dhabi/Doha/Dubai/Muscat||Both||Nil||US $ 500||US $ 500||The US $ 10||US$ 510|
Correction Window For CA IPCC 2020
Correction Window is an online Facility available to the student for making changes in the center, group Medium and syllabus
The correction window is made available to the students in 2 different session
1 session: Correction Window -Changes can be made free of cost.
2 session: Correction with Fee Window- Changes can be made after paying Fee of Rs 1000.
Correction Windows can be accessed through the same Page which was used for filling Application form but students can only make the correction one month prior to exams when correction windows are open for students.
Check CA IPCC Application Form Status
Students can check the status of their application from the link below
http://icaiexam.icai.org “May 2019 > Exam Details Check Your Payment/Exam Application Status”.
We wish you all the best for the future.
Keep yourself healthy and Proficient.