The end battle of CA Exams is no less than a war, every student has their own story to tell and the sort of struggles faced during examinations and the way they deal with it. The last week before the CA Exams is the most crucial and busiest week for every CA aspirant to study and put in their best efforts to succeed and clear the CA Examinations, surviving this battle comes with a lot of sacrifices and sleepless nights.
This article will acknowledge all the facts and analyze how CA Aspirants can survive the last week before CA Exams.
Things to Remember
As we all know the last week is very crucial for all CA Students, here are some things to remember before appearing for the CA Exams
- Afternoon Study: As we all are familiar CA Exams occur during the afternoon from 02 PM to 05 PM so CA Students need to be active during this time to channel their brains to stay active, CA Students shouldn’t sleep in the afternoon, especially during exam hours to avoid brain fog.
- Admit Cards: “There is a famous saying a CA Aspirant can forget his or her birthday but can’t forget Admit Cards”. The Admit Cards are an identity of every CA aspirant and it’s compulsory to carry them whenever you sit in the examination hall. It is advisable to keep at least one hard copy extra in your bags to avoid any difficulties. Admit Cards are mandatory documents and proof to be carried while sitting in CA Exams
- Exam Stationery: CA Examinations are written examinations where you have to visit the allotted centre and appear for exams, so Exam Stationery should be sufficient to avoid any last-moment rush, it is advisable at least to carry 4-5 pens and pencils with desired other accommodating items.
- Avoid New Readings: The last week before CA Exams is very crucial for every CA Aspirants, during this time it is advisable to keep a keen focus on revision rather than starting a new chapter or on reading any new concept because as you read concepts your old concepts may get wipe off because your subconscious mind will automatically try to focus on your existing learnings, this may create a stir between what you have learned and what you are reading and in result you tend to forget both new and old leanings and it won’t click in your mind when you sit to write examinations.
- Stress Management: We all know how is stress management in this generation and it becomes the toughest when you are fighting and preparing for competitive exams like the CA Exams stress becomes the by-product while preparing, it is advisable to Manage stress and practice self-control to develop an optimistic attitude while writing CA Exam.
- Stay Hydrated: Often while preparing for CA Exams we tend to negotiate with our health and diet and not even pay attention to it which leads to decreased hydration levels in our bodies which in turn deteriorates the health of CA Aspirants so it is advisable to stay hydrated and at least drink 8-10 glasses of water daily.
Mistakes to Avoid
- Taking Studies Lightly: As a CA Aspirant if you take your studies lightly there is no chance you are going to get selected and become a CA student so it is advisable to study with dedication to clear CA Exams and become a qualified CA
- Studying Without Concentration: As a CA Aspirant you not only need to study but study with concentration because there is a difference between quality and quantity so you must focus on Concentration.
- Distractions: As a CA Aspirant distractions are the key role that falls you back in the race of becoming a CA, using mobile phones while being active on social media channels, etc., Distractions are an unhealthy form of mind that retardiates student’s mental health.
- Not Paying Attention to Detailing: As a CA Aspirant revising every concept be it even the smallest concepts becomes crucial because the examiner can ask questions from any stream and from any topic which makes it important as per the examination point of view.
- Not Utilising the Exam Preparatory Leaves: As a CA Aspirant the most important days are the 1.5 days of preparatory leave granted before CA Exams many students tend to waste this opportunity by being lethargic and enjoying these days as leisure which in turn impacts them only.
The end battle of CA Exams is no less than a mission and vision conceptualized by CA Aspirants with the urge to create an impact on society and transform the Indian Economy through their knowledge and expertise and be ready for future aspects, so here wishing all the students good luck for their upcoming CA examinations stay calm and focused and do well and remember fight like a fighter and win this ultimate battle to add prefix CA with your name.