CA Final Group 1 Strategic Financial Management by Sanjay Saraf (Hindi)
|Total No.of Lectures||92|
|Each Lecture Duration||3 hrs|
|Study Material Language||English & Hindi Mix|
|Validity with View||1.3 views with 4 months|
|1.4 views with 6 months|
|1.5 views with 9 months|
|System Requirement||For Mobile: Only Android;
For Laptop: Only Windows 8.1 and above are supported
|Does Not Support||Apple iPhone or iOS|
|Document Requirement||1. Self attested photocopy of any one of the following: -Aadhar Card -Passport -Voter Card
2. Self attested photocopy of CA Final Registration document
|Important Information||Video Output through HDMI cable is not allowed.|
|Platform||Lectures will be played only on Laptop, not on Desktop.|
|No. of Books||3|
|Demo Lecture Link||CA Final Paper-2 Strategic Financial Management|
|About the Faculties||CA Sanjay Saraf|
|Terms & Conditions||Once installed on a particular mobile or tablet, the same cannot be used on a different android device. Simultaneous login on both Android App and Laptop is not permitted. Machine on which the application is installed once cannot be changed.|
Following documents need to be furnished post subscription:
- Self-attested photocopy of any one of the following:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- Self-attested photocopy of CA Final Registration document (In case you are still not registered for CA Final, you are required to share pass certificate or marksheet of CA Intermediate. Once you register for CA Final, you must update the CA Final registration document)
Guidelines For App:
- Bluetooth should not be enabled while playing the lectures in the android application.
- Screen Casting/Mirroring Not Allowed in both applications.
- Users are not allowed to record or share lectures through any mode. Strict action will be taken.
- After installing the android application, do not clear application data.
- Wireless charging or charging through a laptop is not allowed while you watch a lecture.
- USB debugging or Developer Option not allowed while using the android application.
- Wifi hotspot not allowed while watching lectures in android application.
- Any type of screen recording or screen sharing app(s) not allowed in mobile phone.
- If you want to change the device either from mobile to laptop or laptop to mobile then only sign out from the currently logged in device.
- Emulator not allowed to play the android application.
- Virtual Machine is not allowed to play the laptop application.
- WIndows 8 or later version is the only permissible OS to use the laptop application.
- USB device use restricted in the laptop application.
- Only Laptop is allowed to use the laptop application.