Filling Registration form is not sufficient to enter the examination hall. Students need to Fill CA Foundation exam form 2021 to obtain the CA Foundation Admit card & Gate pass For Examination Hall
As we know, the physical format of the OMR CA Foundation application form is discontinued, with effect from June 2017.
All student will be applying and submitting the CA foundation exam form may 2021 online only. The examination fees and bank charges will also be paid online henceforth.
OMR Exam/CA Foundation Application form is prescribed format form to be filled while registering for CA Foundation course.
In this article, you will know how to fill CA Foundation exam form online, and all the details regarding CA Foundation application form/exam form.
CA Foundation Exam Form 2021: 4th May 2021
Every year CA Foundation exams are held in June & November month which are organized by ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India).
Must Read: CA Foundation Study Material in PDF
CA Foundation registration date for 2021 is released on the ICAI website on 31st March 2021 and the last date of submission of the Foundation exam form online will be till 13th April 2021. The student can still submit the Application form till 16th April along with late fees of Rs 600. The online submission of the application will be closed at 5.30: PM on 16th April 2021.
Many students who have already filled the CA foundation exam form for a single group and now want to apply again for both groups, leveraging the extra time granted for study, because of the shift in exams date can again apply through correction window open soon.
Join Now: CA Foundation Online Video Lectures
Submission of CA Foundation Exam Form 2021:
CA Foundation exam form 2021 last date for online submission for 16th April 2021 exams falls on June 2021 and CA Foundation June exams are being held on 24th, 26th, 28th, 30th June 2021.
For exams, held in November the last date falls in the month of August.
|Release date of Application/Exam form||20th April 2021|
|Last date for filling Application Form without late fee||4th May 2021|
|Last date for filling Application Form with late fees||7th May 2021|
|Correction window open for free||Announce Soon|
|Correction window open with fees||Announce Soon|
|Issuance of admit card||Yet to be released|
|Examination Date||24th, 26th, 28th, and 30th June 2021|
|Result Declared||Tentatively August 2021|
CA Foundation Exam Timing for June 2021:
Table showing CA Foundation exams timing set by ICAI.
CA foundation exam dates (exams held in June 2021)
|Foundation||Paper 1 and 2||2 PM to 5 PM||3 Hours|
|Foundation||Paper 3 and 4||2 PM to 4 PM||2 Hours|
Note: In paper 3 and 4 of Foundation examination there will not be any advance reading time of 15 minutes
Examination Form is free of cost at all the level. Examination fees is also levied to the course.
Examination Fees for Foundation Course:
The table below shows the CA foundation course fees for the Foundation.
|Course||Location||Exam fees||Late Fees||Exam fee with late fees|
|Foundation||India||Rs1500/-||Rs 600||Rs 2100/-|
|Foundation||Nepal||Rs2200/-||Rs 600||Rs 2800/-|
Domestic Credit Cards: 0.50% + GST
Domestic Debit Cards / Rupay Cards:-
Up to Rs 2000: Nil
Greater than Rs. 2000 : 0.9% +GST
International Cards: 0.5% +GST
Net Banking: Nil
Procedure to Fill CA Foundation Exam Form 2021:
In case, if you have created your login account after November 2020, you don’t need to create a new account. You can log in using your single sign-in credential (ICAI provide every user unique login ID and password which is used everywhere while transacting through various facilities provided by ICAI).
- Log in using your Unique login ID
- Fill the necessary details like your course name, your preferred center
- Pay examination fees through the card. Payment can also be made by using Internet banking facility along with bank charges applicable.
- Submit the CA foundation Exam form/Application form 2021 online
After submission, a Pdf file will be generated which need to be saved in soft copy or hard copy, only if it has all correct details along with photograph and signature.
If the form doesn’t contain scanned photograph and signature than exam form of CA Foundation is physically submitted along with photograph and signature, to the ICAI office.
Important things to take care while logging to fill the CA foundation application form:
- Give your proper and correct Email Id and phone no as the user id and password details are share on it.
- Use only your own Email id and don’t share your details with anyone.
- Fill the same details as mentioned in the registration letter while filling the Exam/Application form, else it won’t be accepted.
- Make all the necessary changes in details prior to applying for the examination.
- Do not fill more than one form at the same time on the same computer. Even if you are filling the two applications using different browsers or different tabs of the same browser it is beneficial to use another computer.
Important things to take care while making payment of Exam fees:
- Make a payment on the necessary date to avoid late fees
- Make payment through online methods only
- Calculate other charges prior to making payment
- Fill up the form, at a suitable time and from a location where you have a good bandwidth available using browsers Internet Explorer versions (9.0 onwards), Mozilla Firefox (5.0 onwards), Google Chrome (41.0 onwards) or Safari (3.4 onwards).
- Do NOT fill the form using mobile phones
Important things to take care while generating pdf of application form:
- The submission of examination application forms online is considered complete only when
- Candidate fill the profile form
- Fill the CA foundation exam form
- Upload scanned copy of the declaration
- Make payment of examination fees
- Check all the details in pdf file
- Take a print out of the pdf file as a proof in case if you forget or don’t carry admit card to the examination hall.
- A photograph and signature are must to avoid hassles in obtaining admit card. Please upload scan copy or submit it manually with photograph and signature affixed.
Students are requested to be handy with documents and details needed, before sitting to fill the CA foundation application form to avoid unnecessary delay.
Now you know how to fill CA Foundation Examination Form 2021 and what are the prerequisites in filling CA Foundation Exam form 2021, so now be alert and composed while filing forms.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What is the date of CA Foundation exam 2021?
Ans. ICAI announced the CA Foundation exam dates for June 2021 exams. CA Foundation exams dates are 24th, 26th, 28th & 30th June 2021.
Q. Will CA Foundation May 2021 be postponed?
Ans. There is no official announcement of postponing the exams by ICAI. Be updated with the official website for further updates.
Q. Can I give Foundation in May 2021?
Ans. Yes, if you have registered for CA foundation exam you can enroll for the May/June exam 2021.
Q. What is the last date to fill CA foundation exam form?
Ans. Last date to fill the CA foundation may 2021 exam form date is 13th April 2021. Last date to fill the application form with late fees is 16th April 2021.
Important Article: Download CA Foundation Syllabus 2021
We wish you all the best for future.
Keep yourself healthy and supportive.