Filling Registration form is not sufficient to enter the examination hall. Students need to Fill CA Foundation exam form to obtain the CA Foundation Admit card, Gate pass For Examination Hall
The physical format of the OMR CA Foundation application form is discontinued, with effect from June 2017.
All student will be applying and submitting the form online only. The examination fees and bank charges will also be paid online henceforth.
OMR Exam/Application form is prescribed format form to be filled while registering for CA Foundation examinations.
In this article, you will know how to fill CA Foundation Exam form online, and all the details regarding CA Foundation application form/exam form.
Every year CA Foundation exams are held in May but this year due to the election the exams are postponed to June 2019
CA Foundation Application form is released on the ICAI website on 20th February 2019, and the last date of submission of the Application form online will be till 16th March 2019. The student can still submit the Application form till 23rd March along with Late fees of Rs 600. The online submission of the application will be closed at 5.30: PM on 23rd March 2019.
Many students who have already filled the Application form for a single group and now want to apply again for both groups, leveraging the extra time granted for study, because of the shift in exams date can again apply through correction window opens from 27th March to 2nd April 2019.
Submission of CA Foundation Examination Form
CA Foundation exam form last date for online submission for May 2020 exams falls on 12th March 2019 and CA Foundation May 2019 exams are being held on 4th, 7th, 11th, and 13th June 2019.
For exams, held in November the last date falls in the month of August.
|Last date For Foundation Course registration||31st Dec 2018|
|Release date of Application/Exam form||20th February 2019|
|Last date for filling Application Form||16th March 2019|
|Last date for filling Application Form with late fees||23rd march 2019|
|Closing date of online submission window||23rd March 2019|
|Correction window open for free||27th March 2019|
|Correction window open with fees||2nd May 2019|
|Issuance of admit card||14th of May, 2019(Tentatively)|
|Examination date||4th, 7th, 11th, and 13th June 2019|
|Result declared||Tentatively July 2019|
CA Foundation Exam Timing for May 2020
Table Showing CA Foundation Exam Timing
CA exam timetable CA foundation (exams held in June 2020)
|Foundation||Paper 1 and 2||2 PM to 5 PM||3 Hours|
|Foundation||Paper 3 and 4||2 PM to 4 PM||2 Hours|
Note: in paper 3 and 4 of Foundation examination there will not be any advance reading time of 15 minutes
Examination Form is free of cost at all the level.
Examination Fees is also levied to the course.
Examination Fees for Foundation Course
The table below shows the CA Examination fees for the Foundation.
|Course||Location||Exam fees||Late Fees||Exam fee with late fees|
|Foundation||India||Rs1500/-||Rs 600||Rs 2100/-|
|Foundation||Nepal||Rs 2200/-||Rs 600||Rs 2800/-|
.Domestic Credit Cards: 0.50% + GST
Domestic Debit Cards / Rupay Cards:–
Up to ?2000: Nil
Greater than Rs. 2000 : 0.9% +GST
International Cards: 0.5% +GST
Net Banking: Nil
Procedure to Fill CA Foundation Examination Form
In case, if you have created your login account after November 2016, you don’t need to create a new account. You can log in using your single sign-in credential(ICAI provide every user unique login ID and password which is used everywhere while transacting through various facilities provided by ICAI )
- Log in using your Unique login ID
- Fill the necessary details like your course name, your preferred centre
- Pay examination fees through the card. Payment can also be made by using Internet banking facility along with bank charges applicable.
- Submits the CA foundation Exam form/Application form online
After submission, a Pdf file will be generated which need to be saved in soft copy or hard copy, only if it has all correct details along with photograph and signature.
If the form doesn’t contain scanned photograph and signature than exam form of CA Foundation is physically submitted along with photograph and signature, to the ICAI office.
Important things to take care while logging to Fill the Application form
- Give your proper and correct Email Id and phone no as the User id and password details are share on it.
- Use only your own Email id and don’t share your details with anyone.
- Fill the same details as mentioned in the Registration letter while filling the Exam/Application form, else.it won’t be accepted
. Makeall the necessary changes in details prior to applying for the examination.
- Do not fill more than one form at the same time on the same computer. Even if you are filling the two applications using different browsers or different tabs of the same browser it is beneficial to use another computer.
Important things to take care while making payment of Exam fees
- Make a payment on the necessary date to avoid late fees
- Make payment through online methods only
- Calculate other charges prior to making payment
- Fill up the form, at a suitable time and from a location where you have a good bandwidth available using browsers Internet Explorer versions (9.0 onwards), Mozilla Firefox(5.0 onwards), Google Chrome(41.0 onwards) or Safari(3.4 onwards).
- Do NOT fill the form using mobile phones
Important things to take care while generating pdf of Application form
- The submission of examination application forms online is considered complete only when
- Candidate fill the profile form
- Fill the CA foundation exam form
- Upload scanned copy of the declaration
- Make payment of examination fees
- Check all the details in pdf file
- Take a print out of the pdf file as a proof in case if you forget or don’t carry admit card to the examination hall.
- A photograph and signature are must to avoid hassles in obtaining admit card. Please upload scan copy or submit it manually with photograph and signature affixed.
Students are requested to be handy with documents and details needed, before sitting to fill the CA foundation application form to avoid unnecessary delay.
Now you know how to fill CA Foundation Examination Form and what are the prerequisites in filling CA Foundation Examination form, so now Be alert and composed while filing forms
We wish you all the best for future
Keep yourself healthy and supportive