Are you confused about which CA Online / Pen Drive class to sign up for? There are a number of established CA coaching classes that now offer Online / Pen Drive lectures for CA Foundation and CA Intermediate exams.
Earlier, the biggest criterion for choosing regular CA coaching classes was one’s location. The class had to be close to one’s college or close to home. Many of you may have seen past students move homes to be closer to CA class.
With the coming of CA Online / Pen Drive classes, the location factor loses importance. Sitting in Bhopal, you can sign up for an Online / Pen Drive class that’s been recorded in Jaipur. That’s the main advantage of an Online / Pen Drive class. It provides access and knowledge to anyone, anywhere.
Yet, one must be cautious before enrolling for a CA Online / Pen Drive class. It is important to run some checks beforehand and then decide which class is the one for you. Read through our Jaldi 5 list that guides you through the main criteria for selecting the best CA Online / Pen Drive coaching.
- Reputation and Track Record: Always enroll in a class that is offered by an established name in the CA coaching industry. This will ensure a well-structured syllabus and that all points are thoroughly covered. Also, look at the track record of past students and their reviews Online / Pen Drive. This basic research will give you a clearer picture.
- Teachers: The trainers attached to the CA Online / Pen Drive classes should be experienced and knowledgeable. They should be up to date with examination changes, marking systems and so on. This is the backbone of a good CA Online / Pen Drive coaching class.
- Cost-Effective: Ensure that you don’t end up paying more for an Online / Pen Drive class, as compared to a regular class. You need to save on travel time and money. Clarify all payment methods, additional costs, beforehand.
- Ease of Access: The video lectures come to you on a pen drive. Ensure ease of access in terms of the formats, playing, rewind and the general menu of the entire class. The interface should be user-friendly. There should also be a good tech support team available in case you face any functional roadblocks. The lectures should be available in a language that you are comfortable in.
- Free Demos & Add-Ons: Ask for a free demo of the Online / Pen Drive class before you sign up. You must also check on additional features like bonus lessons, guest lectures, practice lessons, messaging boards or Online / Pen Drive discussions that can help you clarify doubts. Some classes may even offer offline support once in a while.
Make it a point to go through this Jaldi 5 list each time you are selecting a CA Online / Pen Drive class. It always helps to also speak to some peers or seniors for a clearer picture. Of course, take the guidance of your parents too. All of this will ensure that you select only the best CA Online / Pen Drive class available.