Every student wants to boost his/her learning power. But they don’t know exactly How to Boost Learning Power of a CA Student. Especially a CA student needs it very badly because he/she has to remember a lot of things. Each CA subject contains more than 100 concepts and complicated theories and it is very difficult to remember all concepts and theories so CA students need it very badly.
So here we are giving you some tips through which you can increase/boost your learning power. Let’s have a look at following tips/points on how to boost the learning power of a CA student.
- The sound of Silence: First of all, you have to understand what it means “Sound of Silence”. You all must be aware of silence but may be getting confused by adding word ‘sound’. It means that you need a full silence environment. You can’t concentrate on your study while surrounded by lots of noise. Noise may be in form of TV, vehicle horn, quarrel, Kitchen beats, song, mobile and many more. Many students study with soft sound song and think they can concentrate on study. It’s not true, you need complete silence to study so that your mind focuses/concentrates on only one thing, i.e; on the study and not on two things. This is called the sound of silence.
- Interest: Interest in the study is the most important factor. Without interest, you cannot do an effective study. To take the interest, you need an extreme reason for the study. You need a burning desire. Its all about purpose. Your purpose should be clear. For example, If you find yourself lost in a desert and you are thirsty then you can do anything for water. Maybe you can drink any liquid rather than water which you never think of. That’s called burning desire, a true interest. You have to create such interest towards study.
- Meditation: Meditation increases the learning ability the most. We know that in small age, no one has an interest in meditation but meditation is considered to be the strongest factor in increasing your learning power. Try to meditate every day just for 15-20 minutes. It will basically help you to concentrate while studying. Through meditation, you can focus on study and it will increase your memory power so that you could able to remember more and more.
- Exercise (Physical): Jogging, cycling, push-ups, outdoor games etc. help to circulate blood in the whole body and especially through the brain. It helps the brain to work more efficiently and effectively. Productivity will increase after exercise. It makes you healthy. You can do physical exercise just for 20 min daily.
- Spaced Repetition: It is a fact that whatever we learned right now, we forget 50% of it after just one hour. One day later, we remember only 30% of it. So to remember for a long time, follow some tricks. Before one day of the exam –
- 1st repetition – Right after learning
- 2nd repetition – After 15-20 min
- 3rd repetition – After 6-8 hours
- 4th repetition – After 24 hours
The main reason for not remembering lots of thing in mind if you don’t understand whatever you have learned. Try to visualize your learning items into the image. Give them an image so that via images you can learn better. Follow these above 5 tips and grow your learning. You will definitely start focusing on the study and get good marks.