Twice a year, CA students are under the intense pressure of CA exam results. This is the time when the results for CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final results are being declared. After months of preparation, hard work and resistance to all distractions, these students are finally going to see what it the outcome of it all. For some students, the stress is understated. It does not bother them all that much. For some, it’s a major source of tension, causing sleepless nights, physical weakness and mental exhaustion. Whether it is an extreme case or a moderate one, students must know how to cope with the stress of CA exam results.
Here are some tips that can help you remain calm, remain optimistic and upbeat.
– Push Away Over-Thinking and Over Analysing: It’s a common habit to go over your papers in your mind repeatedly, even after the exams are done. You must resist the urge to over- think and over-analyse. You cannot go back to rectify the mistakes you may have made. So it’s best to look ahead and not look back.
– Distract Yourself: If you are pushing away over-thinking about CA exam results, replace negative thoughts with some constructive activities. Engage yourself in some hobbies or activities or start some exercise and physical regimen. You can even take a short holiday for a change in the scenario.
– Communicate: We are in the age of the most sophisticated communication abilities. Yet, we hesitate to communicate out innermost fears and thoughts with the people closest to us. Young students must learn to open up and talk freely about their fears of CA exam results with their parents, siblings or close friends. This will help to release a lot of stress, by seeing things from another perspective.
– Push Away Comparisons: You may have your own professional role models – relatives, seniors, mentors and so on – to whom you look up to. Yet, there is no one that can replace you. So stop comparing yourself and your abilities to the other person’s. As long as you have worked hard and given your exams your best, you should stay assured and proud.
– Personality Development: The wait for CA exam results is also a good time for personality development. This implies self-reflection, self-assessment and developing maturity. Try to build confidence in yourself each day, telling yourself that no matter what CA exam results are, you are going to remain positive for them.
While you are coping with the stress of CA exam results, it is crucial to note a very important aspect. The fact that you have prepared and appeared for one of the most highly-regarded professional qualifications makes you a very brave person anyway. It is no mean task to be so self-disciplined and follow the regimen required to bring yourself to this level. So, no matter what the results may declare, you must consider yourself a winner. The future results are a stepping stone to more success, for sure.