1. Chartered Accountants
Chartered accountants are financial professionals who provide various services, such as accounting, auditing, taxation, financial management, and business advisory. They also need to have a valid qualification and membership from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). In addition to managing complex tax laws, Chartered accountants play an important role in organizations by conducting audits to ensure financial strength and compliance, as well as offering strategic financial advice.
- The average salary of a chartered accountant in India is ₹9.6 lakh per annum (₹79.7k per month).
- The average salary in India is 6-7 lakhs per year. The average salary of a certification specialist can go up to 40–60 lakhs, depending on his skills and experience. If he gets an international position, he can earn INR 75 lakh per year. According to a recent ICAI placement, the average salary in the state of California is INR 8.4 lakh.
Must visit: Chartered Accountant Salary In India 2023
2. Medical Professionals
Medical professionals are individuals who provide healthcare services to patients based on their formal education and interests. They include medical doctors, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, therapists, and lots of others. Medical experts work in a lot of settings, such as hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and private practices. They are responsible for diagnosing, treating, and stopping diverse illnesses and injuries.
- Medical professional salaries depend upon many elements, such as qualifications, area of expertise, revel in, place, and enterprise. According to some web assets, the average earnings of clinical specialists in India are around Rs 25 LPA.
- However, this may vary substantially depending on the sort and level of scientific professionals. For instance, a widespread practitioner can earn around Rs 10 LPA, and even a heart specialist can earn around Rs 50 LPA. Some clinical professionals may additionally earn additional earnings from non-public practice, consulting, or studies.
3. Data Scientist
Data scientists are experts who analyze, interpret, and visualize large and complex data sets using various tools and techniques. They also use machine learning, artificial intelligence, and statistics to solve business problems and generate insights. They are sought after by various industries, such as IT, e-commerce, banking, healthcare, and education.
- Data scientist depends on many factors, such as their qualification, interest, region, and company. The common salary of a data scientist in India is around Rs 25 lakh. However, this may range broadly depending on the kind and degree of data scientist.
- For instance, a junior information scientist may additionally earn around Rs 10 LPA, while a senior information scientist may also earn around Rs 50 LPA. Some record scientists might also earn additional profits from freelancing, consulting, or research.
4. IT Professionals
IT professionals are those who design, develop, test, and maintain software systems and applications using various programming languages, frameworks, and platforms. They also work on cloud computing, big data, cybersecurity, and other emerging technologies. They are employed by various IT companies, startups, and MNCs.
- The average and maximum salaries for IT professionals vary depending on many factors, such as their qualifications, experience, location, and employer. The average salary of an IT specialist in India is ₹9,59,764 per annum. The average additional cash compensation for an IT professional in India is ₹58,430, ranging from ₹21,045 to ₹1,28,718.
5. Investment Banker
Investment bankers are financial experts who help various clients, such as corporations, governments, and individuals, to raise capital, invest, and manage their finances. They also deal with various financial products, such as stocks, bonds, derivatives, and combinations and acquisitions. They are employed by various banks, financial institutions, and consulting firms.
- The salary of an investment banker in India with 1 to 11 years of experience ranges from 1.9 lakh to 40.0 lakh, with an average annual salary of 7.1 lakh.
- The highest salary of an investment banker in India is up to 30 LPA. If an investment banker has more than 19 years of experience and is a highly qualified senior investment banker, then he can earn between INR 40 and INR 45.
6. Blockchain Developers
The Blockchain developers are software developers who specialize in creating applications and systems based on blockchain technology. Blockchain technology is a type of database that stores and organizes information into blocks of data linked together by cryptography. Blockchain technology has various features, such as immutability, decentralization, and security, that make it suitable for various use cases, such as financial transactions, smart contracts, digital identity, and supply chain management.
- Blockchain developer salaries in India range from ₹2.0 lakh to ₹20.0 lakh, with an average annual salary of ₹6.4 lakh.
- The highest salary a blockchain developer can earn is ₹20.0 lakh per annum (₹1.7L per month).
7. Machine Learning Engineer
Machine learning engineers are software developers who create applications and systems based on machine learning, which is a branch of artificial intelligence that involves learning from data and making predictions. A machine learning engineer uses a variety of tools and techniques, such as programming languages, frameworks, libraries, algorithms, models, and data visualization, to collect, analyze, and interpret large and complex data sets. A machine learning engineer also works to improve the performance, scalability, and reliability of machine learning systems.
- Machine learning engineer salaries in India range from ₹3.0 lakh to ₹20.5 lakh, with an average annual salary of ₹8.9 lakh.
8. AI (Artificial Intelligence) Engineer
An artificial intelligence (AI) software developer, a branch of computer science that involves teaching machines to think like the human brain, is known as an AI engineer. AI engineers collect, analyze, and interpret large and complex data using a variety of tools and methods, including computer languages, frameworks, libraries, algorithms, models, and data visualization.
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer salaries in India range from ₹2.4 lakh to ₹40.0 lakh, with an average annual salary of ₹8.0 lakh.
9. Project Manager
A project manager is a professional who organizes, plans, and executes projects while working within constraints such as budgets and schedules. Project managers lead entire teams, define project goals, communicate with stakeholders, and see the project through to closure. Whether you are running a marketing campaign, constructing a building, developing a computer system, or launching a new product, the project manager is responsible for the success or failure of the project.
- Project manager salaries in India range from ₹4.2 lakh to ₹28.0 lakh, with an average annual salary of ₹17.0 lakh.
10. Data Engineer
Data engineer is a software developer who builds applications and systems based on data. A data engineer collects, processes, and analyzes large and complex data sets using a variety of tools and techniques. Additionally they designs and builds data pipelines, databases, and data warehouses that store and organize data for use by data scientists and analysts. A data engineer works in various industries and sectors, such as IT, e-commerce, banking, healthcare, and education, and helps organizations make better, data-driven decisions.
- The average annual salary for data engineers is ₹7.3 lakh. The starting salary for an entry-level data engineer is 3.1 lakhs per annum. A person with more than 7 years of experience can earn up to 20 lakh rupees or more per year.
You can also visit: CA Or CS: Which Is Better After 12th?
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What professions will be in demand in the future?
A1: Some of the professions that will be in demand in the future are:
- Data analysts and scientists
- AI and machine learning specialists
- Software and application developers
- Chartered Accountants
- Digital transformation specialists
Q2: What are the new job opportunities available in India in 2024?
A2: Some of the new job opportunities available in India in 2024 are:
- Game Designer
- Healthcare Professional
- Digital Content Creator
Q3: Which is the highest-paying job in India?
A3: Jobs with the highest salaries in India are medical professionals, data scientists, chartered Accountants, machine learning experts, blockchain developers, full-stack software developers, investment bankers, and product managers.