The key issue with CA Final Audit & Law Paper
3 key points to score exemption CA Final Audit & Law for IPCC and CA Final level students audit paper is responsible for student’s failure sometimes. As the paper of audit is very important and tricky in IPCC and final. Just like every other subject, It does not mean that no one can score good marks in the audit. It can be a securable subject if one does right preparation and follow the right strategy and the best way of presentation. Here we are trying to cover best practices to clear audit and law exams in just 3 key points to score exemption CA Final Audit & Law.
Read More:- CA Course Passing CPT
Best practice to clear audit and law exam in CA
General Tips to clear audit and law exam in CA
- A concepts base, vast syllabus becomes quite manageable if you build a strong understanding of concepts rather simply reading it.
- You can easily cover small topics in a short span of time and score 40-50 marks with full accuracy.
- Prepare notes and make a good habit of reading to cover the syllabus.
- Use your Language but stick on keywords of subjects. Be regular with your studies.
- Boost up your handwriting speed as it must during Law and audit exams.
How to study in CA Audit Exam
- Break the syllabus in parts as par score of the topic and then start preparing for important topics.
- Refer answers presented by ICAI in their suggested answers/practice manual/revision test papers etc.
- the topics like Professional ethics are important as well as interest so one can start with it then they can pick The company audit, Audit report etc. We should keep this in mind too that underweight SAs part, this cover 20-30 percentage of exam paper in paper 3 “Audit. So we need to prepare that too.
- Professional ethics is a simple and short topic, covers 16 sure marks. It can be done in a short period of time and it is very scoring. Most of the question comes from this.
- Mark the important points and difficult points and continuously revised them.
- Built your concept with help of class notes and books. One should do practice manual too. This help you in maintain time and speed during final exams.
How to write Answers
- In the case of studies based questions, the answer should be split into two parts. First one is a fact of the cases and the second one is the relevant concept and finally gives your good conclusion.
- Write crisp, precise and to the point answers to secure good marks.
- your answers should be clear, try to make it neat.
- Write a synopsis for the answer, if you don’t have time to write it in detail.
- Underline key words in your answers. This is a must to enhance of your point being noticed by the evaluator. Keywords buyback conditions, managerial remuneration percentages, basically words which give a section its essence, its existence. In the audit, it would be something like the technical terms used in the standards of auditing and assurance.
- Avoid writing long and descriptive answers.
- It’s good to write Case laws and sections in your answers, but if you are not sure about it then avoid to write it in the answer.
- Try to Avoid Pointwise/Bullet answers in examinations. ICAI wants answers in a proper format. You may use charts, graph to make your answers more interesting and concise.
You should follow 3 key points to score exemption CA Final Audit & Law you should be easily able to crack an exemption in Audit and Law. So prepare smartly for all exams. Good Luck!!!