Studying for CA can be done in various ways. You can choose the path of self-study or choose to attend CA coaching classes. Or there are CA Online Classes to choose from.
While the first case means you draw up your own lesson plans and design your study patterns yourself, the second case implies traveling to a coaching class and following the schedule set out by the teachers there. What about in the case of CA Online classes? We can examine the advantages of these just after we address the issues faced by self-study and CA coaching classes.
In the case of self-study, you may soon realize that you don’t have a go-to person or group for doubts clarification or for updates and newer tips and tricks. In the case of CA coaching classes, the time taken to travel and the timing of the classes may clash with your daily schedules of self-study, practice or regular college hours.
In the case of CA Online Classes, you can successfully eliminate these drawbacks and create a win-win situation, as you prepare for CA Foundation, CA Intermediate or CA Finals.
Let’s examine why CA students choose CA Online Classes:
1. Travelling Time is Majorly Saved: This is the greatest benefit of CA online classes. Those living in remote cities or towns or wanting to access some particular coach’s lectures can just do so by enrolling for online classes. All of this in the comfort of their homes.
2. Suiting Your Own Timings and Schedules: CA students are always faced with the balancing act of college, classes and self-study timings. Not to mention the mandatory sleeping and eating time. With CA online classes being made available, they are flexible and can view the lectures at their own convenience. This is not an option in the case of regular coaching classes.
3. Never Miss a Class: One can never really be in the fear of missing a class or lecture or a guest lecture. With the enrolment of a CA online class, every lecture can be at your disposal. You can always “attend” training or a class as per your convenience and mental frame.
4. Never Miss a Concept: In the course of CA studies, many students find grasping the multitude of concepts increasingly confusing. This creates dilemmas and stress. If you have a CA online class handy, you can keep viewing a concept lecture until you take notes, pause, rewind and go through it once again. This cannot always happen in a regular coaching class as the class moves along its own set pace.
5. Online Communication: CA online classes also provide the students enough time to interact with the teachers, students and mentors. Some of these interactions occur in real-time – like guest interviews. Further, CA online classes create more interactive and learning experiences through:
• Chat rooms
• Instant Messaging (IM)
• Chat Bots
• Online discussion groups
• Message Board postings
• Video chatting
CA online classes eliminate much of the drawbacks of regular coaching classes and of self-study. Available at reasonable rates, in clear and intelligible languages, they give more access to learning to CA aspirants. CA online classes providers also make lectures available in regional languages. Suffice it to say that these classes provide 100% satisfaction and confidence in CA students and are highly recommended for them.